NE Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
COMPENSATION: Salary - based on experience
TERRITORY: Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut,
Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 80-90% travel within the territory
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
CompanyNational Flooring Equipment, Inc. (“NFE”) is an industry leading manufacturer and distributor of equipment of surface preparation equipment for the removal of floor coverings and coatings. With corporate headquarters located in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, the company serves markets throughout North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and the Middle East.
Position DescriptionWorking in tandem with an inside sales person, the RSM is responsible for daily face to face visits with customers. Face to face visits range from conducting product trainings, product
jobsite demonstrations (tow and shows), informational sales calls and attending customer open house events. The position requires operating & demonstrating various pieces of construction related equipment in jobsite environments. Heavy lifting, loading and unloading equipment is required. The RSM will call on equipment distributors from various sales channels to include environmental, commercial and equipment rental accounts. The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales professional in construction or similar industry with 3 years + of B2B sales experience - a bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
Compensation includes base salary plus commission, company vehicle, cell phone, laptop, expense account and full benefits. National is seeking top producers and in exchange offers stability, great income potential and career growth opportunities.
- Communication: Work closely with inside sales personal to manage call schedule, call reports and servicing issues.
- Fluent in general business software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Personal presentation skills: Strong presentation skills to include personal appearance, equipment appearance and overall visual representation.
- Business presentation: Ability to clearly articulate equipment benefits and features.
- Organizational Skills: Must be able to multi-task, complete projects and document information.
- Product knowledge: National will provide extensive product and application training, however it is the responsibility of the RSM to retain the information.
- Maintain project management calendars
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, however will consider equivalent experience
- Proficient computer skills required in; MS Office
- Minimum of 3 years B2B outside sales experience.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills with the ability to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done (flexible and self-sufficient)
Working ConditionsThis job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded the
marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. NFE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.