PLANETARY GRINDER AND POLISHER
The 8274-4 is the only grinder on the market offering 3 HP at 115 volts while operating at a 230-volt level. With variable speed and a soft start to control its amperage draw, the 8274-4 adjusts to the needs of small or large jobs. This machine is well suited for removal of thin-set, coatings, adhesive, prepping concrete for overlays or coatings, and polishing.
Request Quote for..
8274-4 - PLANETARY GRINDER AND POLISHER
- Dual rear vacuum ports
- Removable handle and weights for easy transport
- Three-part adjustable angle handle
- Choose from 15A or 20A circuit-breaker settings with a convenient switch on the side of the controller; the 15A selection limits motor draw to 15 amps; the 20A selection pulls up to 20 amps
- Forward and reverse directional controls increase tooling productivity with cleaner consumables and more even wear
- Variable speed control
- Flip-style weights for added or decreased head pressure
- 18-inch grinding path; uses National’s patented self-tensioning, single-belt design to prepare concrete surfaces to a 3000-resin shine
- Adjustable velcro dust guard lets the machine operate within an eighth of an inch of walls and promotes nearly dustless operation
- Grinder head rotates 90 degrees for easy tooling change access; Morflex couplers, polishing undulating concrete surfaces or creating a uniform scratch pattern for coating applications; operates a complete dry grind and polish system to eliminate messy and hazardous slurry
|Disk Size||18.5"||47 cm|
|Max. Height||52"||132 cm|
|Min. Height||27.5"||70 cm|
|Max. Length||75"||191 cm|
|Min. Length||38.5"||98 cm|
|Weight||388 lb||176 kg|
|Amps||15 or 20-controller can switch between both settings|
- 401882: Morflex couplers
- 9241 Quick-change magnetic-mount assembly: Three assemblies and three 73250 tooling holder mounting screws are required
- 73135: 5/32" Hex key
- 9245 Velcro adapter: Mounts onto the 9241 quick-change magnetic assembly for using polishing pads and brazed disks. Three adapters are required.
- 6280-401B: 7/32 t-handle wrench
- Instruction manual
National recommends adding these accessories to your order, so you can stay in the work longer.
DL2000 Dust Collector
9507-16: 16 Grit Half Bar Metal Bond Diamond Insert (6 min. suggested)
9507-30: 30 Grit Half Bar Metal BondDiamond Insert (6 min. suggested)
9521: Carbide Tooling Holder (6 min. suggested)
9554: 1Up PCD- 1/2 Round (6 min. suggested)