The 5200QL is designed for jobs that require continuous operation, and it offers the only slide-out replaceable battery in the industry with a rear-accessed battery pack that is easily installed, changed, and transported. With no belts or gears, this scraper boasts low maintenance costs while maximizing production. Great for commercial surface removal and preparation, it is quiet and compact enough for residential jobs.
This is a special order machine. Please contact your territory manager or our customer service department for more information and lead times.
Additional carts, power packs and chargers are available for purchase if you require longer run times.
- 5200QL Cordless ride-on scraper, 115 V
- Automatic kill switch is triggered when the operator seat is vacant
- E-stop knob for safety
- Ergonomic design includes movable foot pegs and padded seat that allows for optimal operator comfort and the best possible line of sight
- Precise hydraulic steering for maneuvering in tight spaces, zero turn radius
- Quick-change swivel head
- Extra weight compartments
- Larger/deepened forklift pockets
- Nonmarking tires
- Trailer hitch
- Flip-up back lid for quick and easy battery changing
- Front debris deflector protects machine from loose material
- Front caster wheels allow increased maneuverability in tight spaces
|Weight||1,760 lb||798.3 kg|
|Removable Weight||370 lb front, 75 lb rear||167.8 kg front, 34 kg rear|
|Weight (machine only)||1,315 lb||596.5 kg|
|Speed||up to 120 ft/min||up to 36.6 m/min|
*Measurements are without tooling attached.
- 5110-100: Transport Wheels
- 402929: 3/4 x 1-1/8 Wrench
- Operating and Service Manuals
- Kit 5175 includes:
- 6277-BU: 945 degree, 3" x 12" self-scoring, bevel up
- 6284: 3" x 12" heavy-duty blade
- 6285: 3" x 6" heavy-duty blade
- 6286: 3" x 10" heavy-duty blade
- 7050-12: 12" cutting head
- 7050-6: 6" cutting head
- 7079-2: 2" x 6" angle shank w/carbide tip
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
National recommends adding these accessories to your order, so you can stay in the work longer.
6284: 3" x 12" Heavy Duty Blade
6258: 3" x 12" Bevel Up Self-Scoring Blade
7079-2: 2" x 6" Angle Shank with Carbide Tip