HANDHELD SHOT BLASTER
This compact unit is easy to handle and is the perfect solution for small and difficult to reach areas. It is light and powerful and can be utilized in both vertical and horizontal applications. This machine is ideal for walkways, stairs, steel-weld inspections, and other small spaces with concrete, asphalt, and steel. It will efficiently remove graffiti, clean steel storage tanks and ship deck surfaces, and do edge preparation.
- Vacuum port for almost dust-free operation when paired with National’s DL1000
- Shot and dust containment brushes
- Powerful 115-volt blast motor combined with a compact design make this shot blaster small but mighty
- Shot hopper
- Direct drive blast wheel efficiently moves shot through the machine
- Built in dampener controls the cfm of the dust collector
- Floating steel liners in addition to the brush and drag steel system
|Blast Width||5"||12.5 cm|
|Max. Height||13.8"||35 cm|
|Max. Length||19.7"||50 cm|
|Weight||17.6 lb||8 kg|
|Blasting Capacity||215 sq ft/hr||20 sq m/hr|
National Recommends adding these accessories to your order, so you can stay in the work longer.